[Mapbender-users] Load WMS Error

Ramesh De Silva desilvarami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:29:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

When I try to Load a new WMS ( which is running in the same machine) using
the "Load WMS" option provided in admin interface; I come across the
following error message. I use Mapbender version 2.7.3.

*file: http://***.***.***.192/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/srilanka/sl.map&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.0sql
error: ERROR: unnamed prepared statement does not exist ROLLBACK
performed....*

But if I try to load the same WMS temporary using the "Adding WMS" option
in GUI Template Application; it works fine. Assuming it is a database
error; I tried with different versions of PostgreSQL ( V 8.2 and 9.1.4);
but the result was the same.

Also if I use an older Mapbender version ( V 2.4) the WMS loads permanently
without any error.

Please provide me any possible solution for this issue.

Thank you.

Cheers
Ramesh