[Mapbender-users] Load WMS Error

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Wed Jul 25 23:59:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

do you see any errors in your logfiles (php and postgresql)? Perhaps you have to activate logging to see something there.
Which MS4W-Version are you using?

Thomas

Am 26.07.2012 05:29, schrieb Ramesh De Silva:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to Load a new WMS ( which is running in the same machine) using the "Load WMS" option provided in admin interface; I come across the following error message. I
> use Mapbender version 2.7.3.
>
> *file: http://***.***.***.192/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/srilanka/sl.map&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.0sql error: ERROR: unnamed prepared
> statement does not exist ROLLBACK performed....*
>
> But if I try to load the same WMS temporary using the "Adding WMS" option in GUI Template Application; it works fine. Assuming it is a database error; I tried with
> different versions of PostgreSQL ( V 8.2 and 9.1.4); but the result was the same.
>
> Also if I use an older Mapbender version ( V 2.4) the WMS loads permanently without any error.
>
> Please provide me any possible solution for this issue.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Cheers
> Ramesh

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D
49074 Osnabrück

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072