[Mapbender-users] print,

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Tue Sep 25 07:59:27 PDT 2012

hello,

i don't think, that you have to put in s.th. there. normally the
mapbender configuration is defined in mapbender.conf. is there a problem
to load wms into mapbender? which connection do you setup in
mapbender.conf? we use curl, cause it is most flexible. are you work
behind a proxy or only localhost on your desktop pc? which os do you use?

regards

armin