[Mapbender-users] Load WMS issue

Ramesh De Silva desilvarami at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:00:06 PST 2013

Hello Armin,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I am inside a university network but proxy settings are unknown to the
users. We set "automatically detect Proxy" in browser settings. May be I
can request proxy information from university network administration and
try to provide values in the mapbender.conf.
But my worry is; with the WMS running in localhost also I get this issue. I
have set NOT_PROXY_HOSTS as follows

*define("NOT_PROXY_HOSTS", "localhost");*

By the way I am running everything on Windows 2003 Server.

The imagick extension is not enabled in php.ini yet. Does it have any
impact for this? Actually I disabled it as I couldn't start Apache after
enabling this extension.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Ramesh