[Mapbender-users] HQ-Print vs. OWSPROXY

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Wed Mar 20 08:23:39 PDT 2013

Hallo Armin,

> do you use rewrite or redirect?
I think "Rewrite", defined in "/etc/apache2/httpd.conf":

Alias /mbneu/owsproxy/ "/opt/gdi/mbneu/owsproxy/"
<Directory /opt/gdi/mbneu/owsproxy/>
	Options +FollowSymLinks
	ReWriteEngine On
	RewriteBase /owsproxy
	RewriteRule  ^([\w\d]+)\/([\w\d]+)\/?$ http://127.0.0.1/mbneu/owsproxy/http/index.php?sid=$1\&wms=$2\& [P,L,QSA,NE]
	Options +Indexes
	Allow from all
</Directory>

> do you used the new define options
Not yet .
In progress ...

> please have a look at trunk
What is the difference between "branches/2.7" and "trunk" ?

I wanted to get the fast-loading-GUIs-from-cache in my testing-Instance of Mapbender ("mbneu"). This works since ~ October.
Yesterday I first updated my "mbneu" from "trunk" and it doesn't work.
Then I updated from "branches/2.7" and get the fast loading GUIs.

Hmmm .. can I mix the scripts from 2.7 with the .conf from trunk?

I hope that MB 2.7.4 will be released soon. I like to begin testing already before the release.
Which branch is nearest to the code that will be released? Which is more stable?

My test is "Upgrdating a production-configuration from 2.7.3 to 2.7.4".
I think this will grab more conflicts the a fresh configured Developer-Version with "Germany-Demo" an "Mapbender-Users".

Frank