[Mapbender-users] HQ-Print vs. OWSPROXY

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:45:58 PDT 2013

hello frank,

i think the code doesn't differ as much. in trunk there are more new
functions. we will merge both code before releasing 2.7.4 i think. i
think also, that we forgot the caching of the guis in trunk, this was
only done in branch.

mod rewrite is good. the owsproxy now needs more functions and
therefor mod rewrite is needed. there were some big security risks in
older module.

i am back in office on monday. maybe i then can have a closer look.

(we use trunk on our production system - http://www.geoportal.rlp.de ;-) )

regards

armin