[Mapbender-users] Logo-problem solved

richard_struggle r.schael at gmx.net
Fri Jan 31 02:09:36 PST 2014

Hello to everybody,

I finally solved the logo-problem. I deleted the Mapbender3-files completely
and then installed the mapbender3-starter-develop-3.0.1build236 again. I
added my template and the logo-image. Then I used a new database, created a
new application with my template and everything worked fine. After this I
tried to use my old database with this new Mapbenderinstallation and it
worked as well. I'm happy about this, because it is not necessary to create
the applications, I used before, again.
I'm still wondering why my template worked at the developers mode but not at
the normal mode. Does anybody have an idea?

Greetings
Richard