[Mapbender-users] Still Trying to change Mapbender-logo to my own logo

richard_struggle r.schael at gmx.net
Tue Jan 28 04:19:28 PST 2014

Hello again,

Thanks for the fast help. I just updated my Mapbender 3.0.2 to
mapbender3-starter-develop-3.0.1build236 as it was supposed at my other
problems discussion
(http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Trying-to-change-Mapbender-logo-to-my-own-logo-tp5099621.html).
Works fine, nice new functions.
To fix my application's style problem I tried to create a new bundle as it
was described at the documentation. Well, I was not succesfull. I guess, it
was because I did not really know how to create the assets or the symlink
for my new bundle (Do I have to use Symfony for this? Is copying the files
not working properly?).
But I tried it with the way, which was described at the older version of the
docementation, without an own bundle. This works. I changed the favicon and
the title as well (at the twig-file).
Only changing the logo was not really successfull. I used both ways,
changing the parameters.yml and also the twig-file. Result at normal mode
(app.php): Mapbender3-logo still global logo, my style without my logo and
showing old alternative text 'Mapbender 3 Manager'. Then I tried the
developers mode (app_dev.php) and my configurations worked: Own logo used
global and also used at my template (in the twig I'm not using
"asset(fom.server_logo)" but the definition from the documentation).
I hope anybody could give me an explanation why my template does not work at
the normal mode? Or at least some piece of advice, how I could solve this
problem?
Would be grateful.

Greetings
Richard