[Mapbender-users] Trying to change Mapbender-logo to my own logo

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jan 24 00:11:13 PST 2014

Hello Richard,

I made an update of the documentation and commited it. Please have
another look at : How to create your own Template?

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/templates.html

and you will learn how to set up your own Bundle and put your own
template there.

At the buttom of thr docuument you will find information how to add a
logo, favicon, title to your own template.

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/templates.html#how-to-change-your-design

Hope this helps

Astrid

On Thu, January 23, 2014 11:31 am, richard_struggle wrote:
> EN:
>

> Hello to everyone,
>

> Im writing because I got some problems with the configuration of my
> application's style. I tried to create an own template as described at the
>  documentation and I was able to change some settings at the
> demo_theme.css-file. This was working well. But now I wanted to change
> the Mapbender3-logo at the logo-container into my own logo. Where do I
> have do change it and how? Also it was not possible to disable the logo
> container at my twig-file. Does anybody know why?
>
> Thanks
> Richard
>
>> using Mapbender 3.0.2 (package)
> DE:
>

> Hallo alle zusammen,
>

> Ich habe ein Problem mit der Konfiguration des Aussehens meiner
> Anwendung.
> Habe ein eigenes Template, wie in der Dokumentation beschrieben, erstellt
> und bearbeitet. Das hat soweit ganz gut geklappt. Jetzt möchte ich das
> Mapbender3 Logo im LogoContainer gegen mein eigenes Logo austauschen. Wo
> kann ich das machen und wie funktioniert das? Habe auch versucht den
> LogoContainer zu entfernen, indem ich ihn in meiner twig-Datei
> auskommentiert und auch gelöscht habe, hat beides nicht geholfen, der
> LogoContainer wurde angezeigt. Kann mir dafür jemand vlt einen Grund
> nennen? Habe ich die falsche twig-Datei bearbeitet? Im Original wurde in
> der fullsreen.php die fullscreen.html.twig genutzt. In meinem Template
> habe ich die Dateien kopiert und umbenannt und agepasst und dann meine
> twig-Datei in meiner php-Datei angegeben. Twig liegt in
> C:\Mapbender3\mapbender\src\Mapbender\CoreBundle\Resources\views\Template
>  und php unter C:\Mapbender3\mapbender\src\Mapbender\CoreBundle\Template.
>  Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?
>

> Grüße
> Richard

Astrid Emde