[Mapbender-users] Antw: Re: Legend

Gerhard Mocza gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at
Fri Dec 11 05:55:21 PST 2015

Hi Astrid !
Thanks for quick response.
First: the connection from the inside-GIS-Server to the world is
unchecked by myself, but it was tested today positive with a friend (in
the outside world).
So it was surprising for me, to put a check to PROXY in the WMS-Instanz
of the service and the connection is working already without
configuration of proxy in parameters.yml.
I am using mapbender 3.0.4.1.
I am sending screenshots of the legend (with proxy: bottleneck1 and
without proxy: bottleneck2) and the log of the apache-access (first 15
lines for application bottleneck1 with proxy checked and spoiled legend,
last line for application bottleneck2 with proxy unchecked and working
legend).
kind regards
Gerhard

Gerhard Mocza
Institut f. Vermessung, Fernerkundung und Landinformation
Peter Jordan Str. 82
A-1190 Wien

Tel.: 47654/5117
email: gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at>>> Astrid Emde
<astrid.emde at wheregroup.com> 11.12.2015 13:51 >>>

Hallo,

when you print the requests are send from the server. So your server
must reach the services and know himself.

Please configure the proxy in parameters.yml
http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/installation/configuration.html#parameters-yml

And maybe define ows_proxy3_noproxy.

Have a look in your logfiles to find out which requests failed and what
is the error message.

Can you send a map and a getLegend request to compare the two?

Do you use Mapbender3 3.0.5.2? We had an issue with the legend in
earlier versions.

Astrid