[Mapbender-users] Legend

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Dec 11 04:51:35 PST 2015

Hallo,

when you print the requests are send from the server. So your server
must reach the services and know himself.

Please configure the proxy in parameters.yml
http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/installation/configuration.html#parameters-yml

And maybe define ows_proxy3_noproxy.

 Have a look in your logfiles to find out which requests failed and what
is the error message.

Can you send a map and a getLegend request to compare the two?

Do you use Mapbender3 3.0.5.2? We had an issue with the legend in
earlier versions.

Astrid

Am 11.12.2015 12:38, schrieb Gerhard Mocza:
> Hi All !
> I have already successful installed a mapbender-application, which
> request WMS-Services from an Server inside our local net, seperated
> through a firewall.
> Outside the local net in the DMZ-Zone mapbender is working with
> legends, generated from the layers of the wms-service.
> Recently i found out, this configuration is working well with the
> proxy-function, but legends are not displayed anymore. When i turn off
> the proxy-function, inside the local net i can use wms from our
> GIS-Server with displayed layers in the legend (of course not outside
> the local net) - turning on the proxy-functions will disturb
> displaying layers in the legend.
> Has anyone seen this too ?
> Thanks und regards
> Gerhard M
>
> Gerhard Mocza
> Institut f. Vermessung, Fernerkundung und Landinformation
> Peter Jordan Str. 82
> A-1190 Wien
>
> Tel.: 47654/5117
> email: gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2016
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!
http://www.foss-academy.eu/winterschule_2016

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
 www.wheregroup.com

 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

 pgp-public key:
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284
  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
  Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated