[Mapbender-users] Antw: Re: Legend

Gerhard Mocza gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at
Tue Dec 22 06:24:41 PST 2015

Hi Andreas !
I will search in the doc of the server. When i get a solution i will post it here.
Muchos Gracias
Gerhard

Gerhard Mocza
Institut f. Vermessung, Fernerkundung und Landinformation
Peter Jordan Str. 82
A-1190 Wien

Tel.: 47654/5117
email: gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at

>>> Andreas Schmitz <andreas.schmitz at wheregroup.com> 22.12.2015 14:12 >>>
Gerhard Mocza wrote:

Hi,

> Thank you for your config-help.
> This made it quite clear, proxy-config is not the reasson for my
> legend-issue.
> Must be encoding of LegendGraphics ! Maybe in 3.0.5.2 is a checkbox
> anywhere or a switch in a config-file, where encoding could be turned
> off ?

you can also try to fix your server config instead. Percent-encoding
the & makes those requests actually invalid. Although Mapbender 3
tries to make sense of the request anyway, a proper solution would be
to fix the server. A proper GetCapabilities snippet looks like this:

<LegendURL width="154" height="81">
  <Format>image/png</Format>
  <OnlineResource xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:type="simple" xlink:href="http://deegree3-demo.deegree.org/utah-workspace/services?request=GetLegendGraphic&version=1.1.1&service=WMS&layer=cities&style=Cities&format=image/png"/>
</LegendURL>

Take note how the & are SGML/XML quoted as & and not percent
encoded.

Best regards, Andreas