[Mapbender-users] Mapbender + GeoExt is possible?

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jul 27 23:14:37 PDT 2015

Hello,

it is not possible to use Mapbender and GeoExt simultanously. You could
write your own Mapbender3 modules to provide more functionality. Which
functionality is missing for you in Mapbender3?

Have a look at the presentation of Mapbender3 at FOSS4G 2015 in Como to
find out about Mapbender3:

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/export/9265/trunk/documents/presentations/FOSS4G-Europe2015/Mapbender3_FOSS4G_Europe_2015_Como_AEmde.pdf

You also can have a look in the Gallery to see Mapbender3 in action:
http://www.mapbender3.org/?q=en/gallery

Or try Mapbender3 on your own

http://www.mapbender3.org/node/9

Astrid Emde