[Mapbender-users] new MS4W with Mapbender3

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 25 06:10:21 PDT 2015

Hi Astrid,

I'm glad you like it!

The link to Mapbender3 on the MS4W startpage (localhost) actually points
to localhost/mapbender/ but inside the Apache configuration this is
handled properly by the setting "DirectoryIndex app.php", so your
app.php page is loaded when users goto localhost/mapbender/

I wonder why Andriy thought this was an error.  Please ask him for more
details.

Oh yes that old Mapbender documentation steps would be wonderful for
this version, updated for Mapbender3.  And let me know if any more
changes are needed to Apache/PHP, but I tried to add all of your
dependencies.  Thank you!

Thanks for this feedback :)  Talk soon,

-jeff