[Mapbender-users] new MS4W with Mapbender3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 25 02:28:07 PDT 2015

Hello Jeff,

great news. Thanks for integrating Mapbender3 to ms4w.

My collegue Andriy tested the installation.

(sorry I do not have access to edit the ticket
http://www.ms4w.com/trac/ticket/6

One think should be changed:

The link to Mapbender3 from the startpage  (http://localhost/) does not
fit.
wrong: http://localhost/mapbender/
right: http://localhost/mapbender/app.php

Shall we provide an documentation page like we did for mapbender Version
2? Maybe we should delete the information about Mapbender 2.
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=RELEASE_mapbender.html

Best regards Astrid

Am 2015-09-11 16:14, schrieb Jeff McKenna:
> Hello Mapbender community!
>
> MS4W (MapServer for Windows)[1] has a new release (and home, and
> tracker, and mailing list), and also has Mapbender3.0.5.1 as an add-on
> package.  Apache and PHP have been specifically compiled to support
> Mapbender (mod rewrite, enable fileinfo, intl, apcu, etc.), so it
> would be great if we have testers to see what else needs to be done
> with that Mapbender package.  I did not create a database etc before
> packaging, so it would be great to have Mapbender power users giving
> feedback/steps for whatever needs changing.  Best might be to just
> comment inside the issue ticket[2]
>
> Thanks!
>
> [1] http://www.ms4w.com
> [2] http://www.ms4w.com/trac/ticket/6
>
> -jeff

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

INTERGEO 2015
15.- 17. September 2015 in Stuttgart
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 4, Stand E4.071
www.intergeo.de

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19