[Mapbender-users] new MS4W with Mapbender3

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 11 07:14:12 PDT 2015

Hello Mapbender community!

MS4W (MapServer for Windows)[1] has a new release (and home, and
tracker, and mailing list), and also has Mapbender3.0.5.1 as an add-on
package.  Apache and PHP have been specifically compiled to support
Mapbender (mod rewrite, enable fileinfo, intl, apcu, etc.), so it would
be great if we have testers to see what else needs to be done with that
Mapbender package.  I did not create a database etc before packaging, so
it would be great to have Mapbender power users giving feedback/steps
for whatever needs changing.  Best might be to just comment inside the
issue ticket[2]

Thanks!

[1] http://www.ms4w.com
[2] http://www.ms4w.com/trac/ticket/6