[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3 Geoserver layers not visible

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 29 05:10:04 PDT 2016

(background: although I am not a Mapbender developer, I have for a long
time distributed Windows packages for the MapServer and Mapbender
community, through MS4W http://ms4w.com and am very familiar with
configuration issues)

I believe your error is due to your PHP version.  Only PHP 5.6 and newer
allows for importing of functions through namespaces (see
http://php.net/manual/en/language.namespaces.importing.php); that might
explain the error with getVstype()

Short answer: maybe try again using a more recent PHP version.

(smiling at me answering a GeoServer question ha, it really is one
community/family)

Hope this helps.

-jeff

--