[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3 Geoserver layers not visible

Mike1973 mlendowsky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:13:04 PDT 2016

Thanks Jeff,

Appreciate you taking off your Mapserver hat
for a moment and answering a Geoserver question-lol.

However, I'm running php 7, so problem sits elsewhere.

Just error checked app again using firebug and see that mapbender
is trying to request my wms layers via mapbender owsproxy.

Being a newby to Mapbender, I've obviously misconfigured
something.

Would appreciate a quick rundown of how owsproxy3 should
be setup correctly.

Regards.

Mike.