[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3 Geoserver layers not visible

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 30 09:37:39 PDT 2016

Hi Mike,

You'll find that most software projects have not yet caught up to all of
the changes in PHP7 (and MapServer is no different).  I watched Astrid's
Mapbender presentation through the live stream last week, and I believe
she specifically mentions that PHP7 support is coming (I could be wrong
in my memory, but give it a watch:
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/misc/openstreetmap/FOSS4G-2016/foss4g-2016-1047-provide_applications_with_geoportal_framework_mapbender3-hd.webm).
  It's a great presentation to review anyway.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/