[Mapbender-users] I can not adjust SearchRouter. Please help

Den ronin856 at mail.ru
Thu Dec 1 05:41:12 PST 2016

Good afternoon!

At me it turned out to launch SearchRouter. My error consisted in accidental
use of TAB but not SPASE
in the config.yml and parameters.yml files. It can't be done categorically.
I recommend to add it to a manual. The tool earned on Lubuntu OSGeo-Live
10.0. On Windows it wasn't succeeded to launch but errors weren't any more.
Possibly a problem in connection to the database.
I used the osm_local database and a configuration taken from the
FOSS4G2016_Mapbender3_Workshop_searchrouter.txt file
After that everything turned out. Tried to add the data to osm_local basis
and to look for according to them - also works.
But I faced a problem - everything works under app_dev. When I try to launch
through app - No results found.
As far as I understand here matter in a server configuration. Prompt how to
launch under app?