[Mapbender-users] I can not adjust SearchRouter. Please help

Charlotte Toma charlotte.toma at wheregroup.com
Thu Dec 1 05:47:15 PST 2016

Hello,

if you have problems with the configuration of the *searchrouter or
digitizer YAML* then you can use this side: /http://www.yamllint.com//
to validate your text.

Can you show us your url? Something like this works:
http://localhost/mapbender3/*app_dev.php* and this doesn't:
http://localhost/mapbender3/*app.php* ? Nothing in the logs?

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant