[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Customizing the display of WFS layers

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Fri Feb 5 05:12:21 PST 2016

Hi Mapbender Users!

I have a couple of layers from a Geoserver WFS service I set up that I want
to use in my MapBender application. Now I'm wondering how I determine how
the Layers are displayed (colors, width of lines etc, essentially what's
determined under "Symbology" in QGIS). I noticed the fields "Style" "Buffer"
and "Result Style" in the wfs configuration menu, but I'm not sure if these
are used to determine the symbology of the layer or if they have something
to do with how the layer looks in the map legend. I know you can define
layer symbology in geoserver - does mapbender automatically use this
symbology? In this case I would just style the layers in geoserver.

Regards
Lukas