[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Customizing the display of WFS layers

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 06:43:30 PST 2016

hi lukas,
normally mapbender uses a wms layer to render the objects. in most cases we
use mapserver for wms and geoserver for wfs interface, because mapserver is
easy to style. but it will also easy to use a geoserver layer and its wms
interface.
please load the geoserver wms into your mapbender gui and couple it with
your configured featuretype (wms gui settings).
hope this helps (http://www.mapbender2.org/Digitize - Configuration - 7.)
;-) - the vectorrendering of wfs features is only a simple highlight of the
current object.
we will also implement a possibility to copy the features from a wfs to the
new geojson management function in near future. (geojson digitize function
is already active at our platform: http://www.geoportal.rlp.de)
best regards
armin