[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Customizing the display of WFS layers

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Feb 9 01:11:54 PST 2016

Hi Armin

Thanks for the explanation! I've tried and Mapbender uses the styling I
defined in Geoserver. Also, I've found out you can "style" the layers in
QGIS with it's graphical interface and then export the SLD definition into
Geoserver. I think this works perfectly for my project.

What I still don't understand: What's the function of the fields "Style"
"Buffer" and "Result Style" in the wfs-configuration window?

Also, if I add another field to a feature dataset in my postgis database for
which I already have a wfs-configuration: is there a way to tell mapbender
this field exists without loading the wfs again and creating a whole new
wfs-configuration?

Best Regards
Lukas