[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Feb 9 01:20:11 PST 2016

Hi MapBender Mailing List!

I was wondering if there is a way to automatically insert the username and
current date into a feature dataset when you create or edit a feature
dataset via wfs in the digitizer? I know you can define a default text for a
textfield like this: <textarea cols='20' rows='5' id='anmerk'>default
text</textarea> but can you also have mapbender fill it in depending on
which user is logged in and what date it is?

Regards
Lukas