[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Feb 9 02:07:28 PST 2016

Hi Armin

Thanks! Too bad there is only this way to do it! I don't want the features
to only be editable by the user who first created them. It should be more of
an information.

For the date I found out you can define this as a default value in the
postgis database, but it seems that geoserver won't respect the constraint
if you edit the layer via wfs.

I guess for the time being, the users will have to add their names and the
current date manually when they digitze something..

Regards
Lukas