[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: A couple of questions

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Feb 16 04:28:26 PST 2016

Thanks guys, I'll look into your suggestions!

Frank, thanks for the input with "mouseover". My Legend elements all fit in
the tabs, so I don't think I'll need it though. My problem with the legend
is simply that there are too many items, so it's just one really long list.
I would like to organize them into folders or something similar, so not all
of them are displayed at the same time.