[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: A couple of questions

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Feb 16 07:17:36 PST 2016

This may be a stupid question, but I'm not too familiar with databases:

I would like to set the bbox directly in the layer_epsg table. Now I can
identify the layer via the layer id so I know which row I have to alter. But
pgAdmin tells me I can't do anything in the table because the table doesn't
have a primary key. Is there a way to alter the table anyway or should I
insert a new attribute and use it as primary key? Will I wreck my database
with this?