[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: How to rename jQuery tab elements

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Tue Feb 16 06:30:49 PST 2016

Hi Lukas,

In „mapbender.conf“ file please set:

define("USE_I18N", true);          // requires gettext for PHP.
define("LANGUAGE", "de");     // only available if USE_I18N is "true"

While installing Mapbender please run:

  msgfmt locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES/Mapbender.po -o locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES/Mapbender.mo

in the resources-Folder.

Frank

Von: Mapbender_users [mailto:mapbender_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von Armin Retterath
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016 15:19
An: Mapbender User List
Betreff: Re: [Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: How to rename jQuery tab elements

hi lukas,

you don't need to store the title in german language ;-) . mapbender translate them automatically with its translation functions.

most titles and description which are defined in the source code is translated via gettext - there are translation files which can be adopted.

the translations for the tab titles and the helptexts for the client are defined in the mapbender database.

…

best regards

armin