[Mapbender-users] Fehlermeldung update mapbender3.0.5.3

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Thu Feb 18 02:55:41 PST 2016

Hi.

I understand the question and I understand that you, Marc, cannot update
easily to another system than SuSe. SLES 11.4 seems to be supported by
Suse until 2019 and at that time PHP 5.3 is "end of life" for nearly 5
years. I wouldn't be "abgeneigt" also (personal opinion).

But however. I cannot answer the technical details of the compatibility
of MB3 right now. The compatiblity of 3.0.5 is on PHP 5.4 and I will ask
our architect next week about the background behind it. I will keep you
informed about that.

Best regards,
Axel

Am 17.02.2016 um 09:52 schrieb Manns, Marc:
> @armin
>
> Wenn ich das doch selbst entscheiden könnte….
>
> Wäre nicht abgeneigt ;-)
>
> Gruß
>
> Marc

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG