[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Print Module

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Fri Feb 26 06:14:10 PST 2016

hi likas,

the printing is not possible with authenticated wms and without
owsproxy. you have to setup the owsproxy first:
http://www.mapbender2.org/Owsproxy#Apache_Konfiguration

please use the rewrite method  (2.) ;-)

normally this should work. but if it don't - please ask :-) .

the 3. point is your problem :-( .

if nothing will work, it will be advisable to update to mapbender 2.8
(trunk). our geoportals of rhinland-palatinate, hesse and saarland work
on trunk without any problems. you can do an alternative installation
(svn checkout) into an other path and copy your current database (dump /
restore) . then update the copied database and alter the conf files
(mapbender.conf) to test the 2.8.

which os do you use?

best regards
armin