[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7.x: Can't save wms application settings

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Mon Jan 11 02:27:40 PST 2016

hi lukas,

1. the username/password is set in some fields below the registration
field of the url. you must set curl as connection method to use this
feature (http_digest and http_basic auth)
otherwise you will have the username and password in the javascript
client - which is not really senseful if you want to protect the service ;-)

2. this is a problem of the newer php versions 5.4+ - see:
http://www.mapbender2.org/Installation_de
increase max_input_vars in php.ini :-)

best regards from germany

armin