[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7.x: Can't save wms application settings

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Mon Jan 11 04:21:46 PST 2016

hi lukas,

no - only when you make your connections via a special proxy. if you
have a standard internet connection (maybe outside a dmz) you don't have
to set a proxy.

proxy settings without proxy:

  define("CONNECTION_PROXY", "");
  define("CONNECTION_PORT", "");

this it not really nice but you have to set the proxy to empty strings,
and there has to be installed the php5-curl library.

which operating system do you use?

armin