[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7.x: Can't save wms application settings

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Mon Jan 11 04:42:43 PST 2016

Hi Armin

Ok so I installed the curl library using the command line ("sudo apt-get
install php5-curl", then restart the server with "sudo service apache2
restart"). I'm using Ubuntu Linux 12.04.5, but didn't set it up myself, it's
a mapserverpro.com-server.

Am I right when I change my settings in mapbender.conf to the following:

define("CONNECTION", "curl");
#define("CONNECTION", "http");
#define("CONNECTION", "socket");

define("CONNECTION_PROXY", "");
define("CONNECTION_PORT", "");
define("CONNECTION_USER", "<user>");
define("CONNECTION_PASSWORD", "<password>");