[Mapbender-users] Load WFS in Mapbender3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 13 07:03:45 PDT 2016

Hello Simone,

you can visualize data from GeoServer via WMS.

If you want to add a search or digitizer to your application you can
can't use WFS yet.

Search and digitizer use SQL and access the data directly from the
database.

Read more at

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/bundles/Mapbender/CoreBundle/elements/search_router.html

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/bundles/Mapbender/CoreBundle/elements/digitizer.html

We are discussing support for WFS in the team. But there is no concreate
planning yet.

Astrid

Am 2016-06-13 15:42, schrieb Simone Micozzi:
> Hi, all.
>
> I intend to set up a web GIS application with MapBender3
> backed by GeoServer as layers source.
> I must confess I'm new of MapBender3,
> but in the documentation I didn't find anything
> about laoding WFS service in a MapBender3 application.
> Can anyone kindly explain me if it is possible,
> and, in that case, how to do that?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Simone Micozzi

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2016 und AGIT 2016
4.-6. Juli 2016 & 6.-8. Juli 2016 in Salzburg
http://fossgis-konferenz.de/2016/
http://agit.at/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG