[Mapbender-users] MapBender Buch

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Jun 22 06:21:05 PDT 2016

Hello Sebastian,

it is a good idea to write a book about Mapbender3!

At the moment I do not know someone who is writing or has plans to write
a book. Maybe many things are changing at the moment in Mapbender3 so
that the web is easier to update.

We only have the documentation in german and english at the moment with
the Quickstart:

http://doc.mapbender3.org/

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/quickstart.html

If someone is interested to help with the documentation and improve it
(better, more documentation, maybe pdf export) you are very welcome to
help.

At the moment we have the documentation files on github and we build the
html version with Sphinx which is good for us for now. We could add a
pdf export via Sphinx if needed.

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/development/documentation_howto.html

Astrid

Am 2016-06-16 18:28, schrieb Sebastian Teßmer:
> Hallo zusammen,
>
> gibt es zufällig die Bestrebungen ein MapBender Buch zu schreiben
> oder gibt es da eventuell schon Lektüre in Buchform?
>
> Viele Grüße, Sebastian
>
> English:
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> there is someone who wants to write a book of MapBender?
> Or there is so one already?
>
> Regards, Sebastian

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2016 und AGIT 2016
4.-6. Juli 2016 & 6.-8. Juli 2016 in Salzburg
http://fossgis-konferenz.de/2016/
http://agit.at/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG