[Mapbender-users] composer update fails due to toooni/fpdf package

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Fri Jun 24 02:07:28 PDT 2016

Hi all.

We are dealing with two issues with this new package, so take care if
you are working with the Git-Pulls. The release doesn't contain that yet
and will be shipped if this is ready.

1.) Umlauts. *sigh* The dynamic text fields are not visible in the PDF.

2.) An issue working with Libre Office (LO) and trying to change the
font-size of the dynamic text. In the LO-document, you can change the
font-size of the dynamic text elements. Depending how you click LO saves
this in different ways: As a text or as a paragraph.

This leads to different ODG files and the context.xml in this file lists
the changed text either as a style:family="paragraph" or
style:family="text".

We will take care of this so that it doesn't matter how you click in
LibreOffice. I don't know if this occurs only in LO-5 or was also part
of LO-4

Best regards
Axel

Am 25.05.2016 um 14:51 schrieb eSlider:
> Dear all,
>
> the soluting is ready. Please take a look at github:
> https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/423
>
> Regards,
> Andriy
>

> -----