[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7.x: Can't save wms application settings

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Mar 1 04:46:34 PST 2016

Hi Armin

Thanks for the tipp with local capabilities, now I can add them again :)

Since you can access my mapbender I can give you some specifics:

- The GUI I'm working on is called Versuchsballon, the most recent version
being 0.3.0
- All the wms associated with it are working fine now, except one: swisstopo
wms. This is a wms service of the swiss government providing me with aerial
photographs of switzerland. This is my standard background map.
Unfortunately, the service is password protected. It works fine in QGIS but
it keeps having trouble in mapbender. I can send you the login credentials
so you can test the service on your own server if you like. I'll change the
password after we're done.

I'll make the suggested changes in proxy.conf