[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Search when using HTML templates

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Wed Mar 2 05:21:06 PST 2016

Hi

I would like to enable the search function for a couple of wfs-services.
However, for digitizing I defined HTML templates for some of the fields,
like dropdown menues and datepickers. Now when I run a search, I always have
to choose an option in the field who have a dropdown menue or a datepicker,
otherwise the search gives me no results. This is fine if I actually want to
restrict my search to one value of these fields. But what if I don't want to
restrict my search? The search menu doesn't allow me to not choose a value
in these fields (or choose a wildcard).
Does anybody know what I could do here?

Lukas