[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Search when using HTML templates

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Wed Mar 2 08:00:43 PST 2016

Hi lukas,
look back a few days at Febr. 3:  http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_users/2016-February/004813.html

  <select id='myColumn' style='position:absolute; left:100px;'>
  <option value=''>...</option>

The Part " value='' " is missing in the template.
Put this as the first <option> of the <select>.

Frank