[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Print Module

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:00:06 PST 2016

hi lukas,
maybe it depends on the max pixels the server is able to serve with one wms
request.
you should grab the wms url mapbender wants to print (get it from firebug
-> ajax call to print server) and try to call it from browser.
another possibility is that the server is to slow. there is a timeout of 20
seconds :-( .
hope this helps ;-)
armin