[Mapbender-users] I can not adjust SearchRouter. Please help

Den ronin856 at mail.ru
Mon Nov 21 00:34:21 PST 2016

Good afternoon once again.
My epic proceeds, I decided to use the disk OSGeo with the set Mapbender and
examples.

I want to use a search configuration from this
FOSS4G2016_Mapbender3_Workshop_searchrouter file.
As far as I understood to me it is necessary to change config.yml so

doctrine:
dbal:
default_connection: default
connections:
default:
 driver:   %database_driver%
 host:     %database_host%
 port:     %database_port%
 dbname:   %database_name%
 path:     %database_path%
 user:     %database_user%
 password: %database_password%
 charset:  UTF8
 logging: %kernel.debug%
 profiling: %kernel.debug%

osm_local:
 driver:   %database2_driver%
 host:     %database2_host%
 port:     %database2_port%
 dbname:   %database2_name%
 path:     %database2_path%
 user:     %database2_user%
 password: %database2_password%
 charset:  UTF8
 logging: %kernel.debug%
 profiling: %kernel.debug%
orm:
 auto_generate_proxy_classes: %kernel.debug%
 auto_mapping: true

and parameters.yml so

parameters:

default:
database_driver:   pdo_pgsql
database_host:     localhost
database_port:     5432
database_name:     mapbender3.0.5.3
database_path:     ~
database_user:     user
database_password: user

osm_local:
database2_driver:
pdo_pgsql
database2_host:     localhost
database2_port:     5432
database2_name:     osm_local
database2_path:     ~
database2_user:
user
database2_password: user

I made it and re-recorded files on
address/var/www/html/mapbender3/app/config

During copying paid attention that their contents visually didn't change and
the size of files exchanged.
As a result after restarting of the Apache system gave an error message. I
returned back files but Mapbender all the same isn't launched.

My questions: whether contents of files are correct? how it is correct to
re-record them? In ubuntu I am also a beginner.