[Mapbender-users] Digitizer

Patrick Meis Meis at stadt-muenster.de
Thu Nov 24 00:13:44 PST 2016

Hello fellow users,

I am currently experimenting with the digitizer module, wanting to provide our firefighters with
a means to create polygons (with two attached attributes).

Is it possible to directly put a color to the polygons (defined by one of the attributes)?

Or, if not, to toggle the whole toolset "digitizer" and the display of the polygons off?

I would then make a WMS out of the layer and style that accordingly.
But with the digitizer constantly in "on-mode", the polygons would overlap.

Connecting the digitizer to a "Button"-feature doesn't seem to work too.

Am I missing something obvious?

Greets and thanks for advice
Patrick