[Mapbender-users] Installation issue Mapbender 3

Charlotte Toma charlotte.toma at wheregroup.com
Fri Aug 4 00:50:37 PDT 2017

Good morning,

the "non-existent parameter" database_host is from the database
definition in the parameters.yml (app/config). You propably defined a
false value in the database connection in the config.yml

parameters:
    # database-connection "default"
    database_driver:   pdo_pgsql
    database_host:     localhost
    database_port:     5432
    database_name:     mapbender3
    database_path:     ~
    database_user:     postgres
    database_password: postgres

Documentation is here: https://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/database.html

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2017
Aufbau von Geodateninfrastrukturen mit Open-Source-Software
11.-15. September 2017
www.foss-academy.com/sommerschule

 Charlotte Toma
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG