[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3: Handling dynamic_image/dynamic_text in print-templates

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 10 23:46:32 PST 2017

Hello,

Am 2017-01-11 08:25, schrieb Uwe Seher:
> Good Morning!
>
> Its always the small things. I had been logged in as administrator
> yesterday, so no group was detected. With the correct user the
> template works fine.

This sounds good. Thanks for the feedback.

I like the feature to define loggos for different groups. Like this you
can reduce the amount of print templates.

> But this leads me directly to the next question. Which content is
> choosen by mapbender when the user belongs to several groups and can
> access different maps with their own logos etc?

Good questions.

This is not solved. At the moment the solution assumes that the user
only belongs to one group. With more then one group it is difficult to
define which group to choose.

Do you have a suggestion for a good solution?

Best regards

Astrid

> [...]
>>
>> Did you check the access rights for the new files on linux?
>>
>> Please send your odg file to me and I will have a look.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> Am 2017-01-10 14:47, schrieb Uwe Seher:
>>
>>> Hello Mapbenderlist!
>>>
>>> I like to create some print templates for some projectmaps which
>>> should look the same with different logos and titles.
>>> I created the odg-file and the pdf and it works fine, but the
>>> elements
>>> dynamic_image and dynamic_text are not filled in the resulting
>>> map.
>>>
>>> What i have done:
>>>
>>> - created elements in the template (copied from Northarrow and
>>> title
>>> and adjusted the name to dynamic_image and dynamic_text). They are
>>> on
>>> the layer with the other dynamic elements.
>>>
>>> - created an imagefile <Groupname>.png
>>>
>>> - put the file in app/Resources/MapbenderPrintBundle/images
>>>
>>> - adusted the owner/rights according the other files
>>>
>>> Does it matter if the groupname has an uppercase Letter at start
>>> (the
>>> file is named the same)?
>>>
>>> Maybe someone can give me a brief introducion what i have to do to
>>> make the template work.
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance
>>>
>>> Uwe Seher
>>
>> --
>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>>
>> Astrid Emde
>> GIS-Consultant
>>
>> *********************************************************
>> FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
>> 20.-24.03.2017 [3] in Bonn
>> Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!
>> *********************************************************
>>
>> Astrid Emde
>> WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
>> Eifelstraße 7
>> 53119 Bonn
>> Germany
>>
>> Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22 [4]
>> Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11 [5]
>>
>> astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
>> www.wheregroup.com [6]
>>
>> Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
>> http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com [7]
>>
>> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
>> -------------------------------
>> Komplementärin:
>> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
>> vertreten durch:
>> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
>> -------------------------------
>> pgp-public key:
>> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284 [8]
>> Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
>> Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated
>

> Links:
> ------
> [2]
> http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/bundles/Mapbender/CoreBundle/elements/printclient.html#configuration-of-the-element
> [3] tel:20.-24.03.2017
> [4] tel:%2B49%280%29228%2090%2090%2038%20-%2022
> [5] tel:%2B49%280%29228%2090%2090%2038%20-%2011

20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11