[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3: Handling dynamic_image/dynamic_text in print-templates

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:57:07 PST 2017

Yes, the feature is really great and it helps a lot. At the moment we have
also mostly one user per map but the above scenario rises at the horizon.
Maybe this could be solved when the map is assigned to a group as owner
(can raise lots of other problems)  or otherwise is connected by an
attribute to a group. Then this attribute can be used in the template
instead of the user's group.

Best regards

Uwe