[Mapbender-users] Help with the Mapbender3 Translation - join the sprint next week - please get involved!

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jul 14 05:37:03 PDT 2017

Hello Mapbender-User and friends,

we would like to make a Mapbender3 Translation Sprint next week during
FOSS4G Europe!

We hope you all come to FOSS4G Europe 2017 in Paris Marne-la-Vallée from
18.-22.7.2017
https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/

Our goals are
* update existing translations (en, de, it, es, ru, nl, pt)
* add new translations

The results will be published in the next release.

There is a ticket for the translations
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/557

Now we are looking for volunteers to help with the translation.

It would be also great to provide more languages.

So if you have time and you speak another language just write an email
to this mailing list or
to mapbender at osgeo.org to get involved. You also can talk to me at
FOSS4G Europe or come to the OSGeo Code print on saturday.

You can make a fork at Github and give back the results with a
pull request.

Fork
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender
https://github.com/mapbender/fom
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-digitizer
..

Please use branch hotfix/translations for the translation see f.e
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/tree/hotfix/translations.

You find information about translation in Mapbender3 at:
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-documentation/blob/release/3.0.6/en/book/translation.rst

--

Thanks for your help.

See you Astrid