[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3 Version 3.0.6.0 released

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Wed May 10 00:29:26 PDT 2017

Dear Mapbender-Users and Mapbender-Devs.

We had to exchange the download-files at:

http://mapbender3.org/builds/mapbender3-starter-3.0.6.0.zip
http://mapbender3.org/builds/mapbender3-starter-3.0.6.0.tar.gz

Our build-process left out the vendor/viscreation/vis-ui.js/src
directory, so the Digitizer interface could not build itself up.

The new zip/tar.gz files contain the files.

In this step we changed a bit of the structure at:
http://mapbender3.org/builds/ so that you find a bit easier what you're
looking for. :-)

Best regards
Axel and Andriy.