[Mapbender-users] How to change style of application?

Teresa Graßl teresagrassl91 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 04:15:13 PDT 2017

Hello,

I´m again...

I´m trying to change the style of my mapbender application (e.g. change
mapbender logo in the left top corner or change the color of buttons e.g.
+/- for opening overwie window etc.). When I use the inspector of the
developement tools (press F12), I find the link to the css/html and I
easily can do the changes. But the developement tools just show temporal
changes, which get not saved. After refreshing my application they get all
reset.

The problem is that I don´t know where the original/basic html or css files
are saved for changing the styles/html? Is it possible to change
application styles like this or do I need a own template? I would be lucky,
if I would not need to write my own template.

In my application I use the fullscreen template and I´m working on a
windows server 2010 R2.

I´m grateful for any help or advice.
Thank you in advance!

Best regards