[Mapbender-users] Error on loading mapBender

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Aug 17 04:52:33 PDT 2018

Hi Marie Anna,

Apparently you tried to include an image in your mail, but at least for
me it does not pass the mailing list server. Could you possibly attach
the image ?

This said, screenshots are often no the best way to communicate about
errors. Could you be more precise about what exactly you are trying to
do, with what version of Mapbender and at what point exactly you see
your error message ?

Moritz

On 16/08/18 12:58, Marie Anna Baovola wrote:> Hello,